imagine stabbing someone with this knife.
it would instantly cauterize the would, so the person wouldn’t bleed, so it’s not very useful.
if you want information it is
and above, in order, we see a gryffindor, a ravenclaw, and a slytherin
why would you stab a PERSON when you can have TOAST?
there’s the hufflepuff
- 10 Mistakes Women Make While Having Sex
- What’s going on w/ moms?!! #badmom
- What You’re About To See Happen Between This Little Boy And Animals Is Unbelievable. WOW.
- Oh Shit: Nailed It!
- NEW PICTURES FROM ‘THE FAPPENING’ (A PARODY)
- THE MOST BEAUTIFUL CRIMINALS OF ALL TIME
- 10 GIRLFRIEND PROBLEMS
- Once in a lifetime pictures! The Lion Soaking: Lioness takes no chances as she carries nine-week-old cub across fast-flowing river!
- IMPRESSIVE CAMELTOES
- BIG GIRLS WITH SMALL GUYS (LOL)
- How We Think vs. Reality
- WORST Facebook Couples
- B*tches Be Like…- (MUST SEE)
- Photos That You CANNOT Explain
- Women’s Logic - You Will Never Understand
- Miley Cyrus’s LEAKED Cover PHOTOS
- The Best Of Hot Body, Ugly Face
- Reasons Why Girls Don’t Give Head
- Holy Shit, When You See It! (Photos)
- TRUE Story Of The Fattest Woman In The World
- Mind Blowing! -Differences of Then & Now
- Do they have the booty? THEY DO! (Hottest bootys ever)
- Child Actors Who Got Real Ugly Over The Years (Forever disappointed)
Boredom = cured.
The first link almost killed me omfg
EVERY TIME SOMEONE BRINGS UP THE LIBRARY OF ALEXANDRIA I GET SO ANGRY.
Because it got burned. All of that knowledge, lost forever.
The library was destroyed over 1000’s of years ago. The library consisted of thousands of scrolls and books about mathematics, engineering, physiology, geography, blueprints, medicine, plays, & important scriptures. Thinkers from all over the Mediterranean used to come to Alexandria to study.Most of the major work of civilization up until that point was lost. If the library still survived till this day, society may have been more advanced and we would sure know more about the ancient world.